- Leros collects only personal data necessary to complete requested service in a proficient manner.
- Leros stores all information in personal profiles.
Use of Personal Data
- Leros collects personal data and uses it to view open and closed activity of passengers. However, the primary use for the data is to facilitate the reservation and payment process for the customer enabling the reservation process to take seconds instead of minutes.
Sharing Personal Data
- Leros may share personal data with law enforcement authorities if requested and where required by law.
Keeping the Personal Data Safe
- Leros uses SSL, a standard encryption technology to ensure all information is secure and accessible by authorized personnel only.
Changing Personal Data
- Data for personal profiles can be changed any time via the Leros website or customer can contact a customer service representative at 800.825.3767.